e23T-3 Pottery Kiln (190 Litres)
LEAD/SHIPPING TIME:10-12 Weeks
Model e23T-3 Easy-Fire Automatic Kiln with Multi-Program Three-Zoned Genesis Controller mounted in an easy-open cool-firing piggy-back control panel that is angled for easy viewing of control. Kiln comes with hard ceramic element holders, protected thermocouples, strong solid-top stand, easy-lift spring hinge, and solid peephole plugs. 22-3/8" diameter by 27" high (6.7 cubic feet) 190Litres. 3" K23 brick. Direct wire to 3 phase wye circuit.
All Easy-Fire Kilns include FREE Zone Control.
3" K23 Firebrick
Three 9" high sections
- Inside Dimensions:
22.30" Diameter x 27.00" High (56.642 cm Diameter x 68.58 cm High)
- Outside Dimensions:
30.00" Wide x 40.00" Deep x 68.00" High (76.2 cm Wide x 101.6 cm Deep x 172.72 cm High)
320 lbs (145 kg)
- Wire Connection:Direct wire (no plug) to a 380 volt, 3 phase wye circuit with a neutral and three power legs
- Wire Gauge for Connection:12 Ga
- Element Wiring:Parallel
- Max Temperature:Cone 10, 2350F, 1290C
- MEDIUM (6.7 CUBIC FEET)
- Genesis Touch Screen Control.
- CONE 10, 2350F, 1290C
3 Phase Wye
TWO 20" FULL ROUND SHELVES AND FOUR 20" HALF ROUND SHELVES (3/4" THICK)
Two 51cm full round shelves and four 51cm half round shelves all 2cm thick
- FURNITURE POSTS:
SIX EACH OF 1/2", 1", 2", 4", 6", & 8" HIGH 1-1/2" SQUARE CERAMIC POSTS
six of each 1.3cm, 2.5cm, 5cm, 10, 15cm high; 3.8cm thick Square Ceramic Posts and includes heat resistant gloves
- FURNITURE ACCESSORIES:
ONE PAIR HEAT RESISTANT GLOVES
- Kiln with Furniture Kit:
48 IN Wide X 40 IN Deep X 61 IN High ( 122 CM Wide X 102 CM Deep X 155 CM High )
- Ship Weight:
455 lbs (206 kg)
Skidded Carton with Foam-in-Place packaging
The new Genesis control from Bartlett includes a touch screen interface and WIFI connectivity added to the proven software of the DynaTrol. A phone app allows you to monitor your kiln remotely.
This controller will make firing kilns just a little bit easier in these ways:
*touch-screen technology for the user interface
*easy-to-follow screen descriptions
*different user-interface levels, which can be set to match the user’s firing knowledge
*graphical display of the firing process right at the controller
*Store up to 30 custom user programs
*Up to 32 segments per program
*Ability to make adjustment during a firing such as add segments, add temperature, and skip segments
*Built in diagnostics testing for use with a current sensor
*WiFi enabled for easy software updating
*Register your Genesis on our web site or mobile app for remote monitoring of your kiln
- Control when kiln starts and stops.
- "Candling" fires kiln at 180°F for a time that you set.
- Completely dry out ceramic work before the main cycle begins.
- Control end of firing.
- Hold the final temperature for a time that you control.
Cone and Thermocouple Offsets
- Let you fine tune your firings.
Dynamic Zone Control
- The Genesis separately measures temperatures in the bottom, middle and top of the kiln and automatically adjusts the heat output of three separate heating zones even as the kiln is heating up.
- Kiln temperatures are automatically evened out to within 1/2 cone or better top to bottom.
- There are separate thermocouples (heat sensors) and contactors (power controls) for each of the three zones.
- You may place your load to best advantage without regard to temperature differences.
- There are adjustable offsets for each thermocouple which allows you to adjust uniformity within the kiln and match control performance with actual witness cones.
Other Important Features Of The DynaTrol
Four "Easy-Fire" Preset Firing Profiles
- This makes it easy to fire ceramics.
- Even people who are shy of programming can work with this control.
- Slow Bisque, Fast Bisque, Slow Glaze and Fast Glaze all have time proven profiles for the vast majority of ceramic firing.
- Just enter cone number and optional delay time, soak time, candling time and alarm.
- See the entire program before or while running it.
- Lets you review the segment you are on.
- Also shows you what your current set point is during the program as it is changing.
Audible Temperature Alarm
- This can alert you at any point in program.
- For instance the control can alert you that the kiln is close to maturity so you can watch it reach final set point or use it to tell you when to turn off the vent.
Change of Program During Firing
- Make adjustments as needed.
Last Temperature Reached
- This is shown at end of firing program.
Cone/Temperature Equivalent Look Up Table
- Convert cone numbers to degrees.
- Graphically numeric keypad makes programming easy.
Error Checking can be turned off
- Error checks include stopping program if kiln is rising too slowly or if one zone is 100°F off set point as well as other error checks.
- This occurs after brief power interruption with alert. Control logic determines whether it is better to continue or shut down.
Thermocouple Burnout Protection
- Kiln shuts down automatically if all thermocouples burn out. Kiln continues to fire if one or two thermocouples burn out.
Two Key Start
- Optionally configure the control so it requires you to press two buttons to start it.
- Configure temperature in either degrees F or C.
- Scroll through all three thermocouple readings to see what each zone is doing.
Cold Junction Compensation
- Automatically compensates for varying ambient temperatures to make control more accurate.
- Control can operate in ambient temperatures of 32°F to 125°F (0°C to 50°C).
- Segment review button lets you see ambient board temperature.
Electronic Control Matches Pyrometric Cone Performance
- This feature, licensed from Orton (Patent 4,461,616 & 4,730,101), adjusts the final temperature reached in an Easy-Fire profile based on the speed of the actual firing.
- It results in accurate automatic control of heat-work in ceramic firing.
Number of Zones is Programmable
- You can easily change the control from a three zone to a two or even single zone control.
- This is useful on L&L's unique sectional kilns where you can remove or add sections.
Monitor your Bartlett Genesis controller with the Kiln Aid Phone App
Simply download the Kiln Aid phone app from your Android Play Store or Apple App Store, add your kiln, and begin monitoring as your kiln progresses through a firing. You can download kiln firing data and create a graph using Excel